Thursday, December 3, 2015

about moi

This is my personal blog on random science, facts and funzies. My background is in UNIX system administration. I'm a science nerd from way back.

I'm from the Bay Area. I've traveled a bit to some of the worlds great museums - Louvre, British Museum, VA, Museo di Roma, Musei Capitolini, Galleria, dell'Accademia di Firenze, Uffizi, British Science Museum, California Academy of Sciences and Exploratorium.

I'm working on a smart wearable that combines deep learning and hopefully much smaller hardware to make other wearables less intrusive.

I'm interested in audio hardware, deep learning, physics, math, chaos, sound, optics, wearables, getting tech to be less intrusive, green tech, global warming, entrepreneurship, women in STEM, all things STEM, and equality.

If you're in the Bay and want to talk about any of these or SDC/SmartOS, email.

Staying foolish and hungry. Never the same river once,
~~sa

No comments:

Post a Comment